High Quality 3D Embossed Dual Color Tone Decking
1. Looks and feels like natural wood but less timber problems;
2. 100% recycle, eco-friendly, saving forest resources;
3. Moisture/Water resistant, less rotten, proven under salt water condition;
4. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, less cracking, less warping;
5. Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance;
6. Weather resistant, suitable from minus 40 to 60°c;
What’s your MOQ?
What’s the best price for your products?
What’s the delivery time?
What’s your payment terms?
What’s your packing?
How can I get the samples?
Advantages of wood plastic composites (WPC)
WPC materials are termite proof and waterproof.
WPC boards provide a good surface finish without painting, dyeing and oiling.
WPC materials require less maintenance and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
Compared with ordinary wood, WPC material is more durable and has a longer service life.
WPC floor is non slip.
WPC materials have different colors to choose from and are coated with different textures.
WPC can be thermoformed into any curved or curved shape.
The material is UV resistant, so it will not fade when used outdoors.
WPC is made of recycled wood and plastic materials. Therefore, it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly material.
Disadvantages of wood plastic composites (WPC)
WPC has low resistance to extreme temperatures above 70 ℃.
Laser cutting work cannot be carried out on WPC because it will cause melting.
They lack natural wood texture and the feeling of natural wood.
WPC is easily scratched.